We are excited to announce the addition of Chelsea Driscoll to our 2020 Coaching Staff as the 17-2 Adidas Head Coach!
Chelsea brings a wealth of experience to the sidelines as a collegiate and club coach as well as a prestigious playing career!
CHELSEA DRISCOLL's RESUME
- Madonna University, Assistant Coach (2018-Present)
- Cornerstone University, Assistant Coach (2017)
- Clarkson University, Assistant Coach (2016)
- Far Out, National and Regional Coach (2012-18)
- Michigan Volleyball Academy, Club Coach (2011-12)
- Won Liberty League Championship (2016)
- Coached NCAA All-American, three All-Conference performers, two All-Freshman team selections
- WHAC Tournament Champions (2017)
- Coach three NAIA All-Americans, WHAC Player of the Year
- WHAC Assistant Coach of the Year (2017)
- NAIA All-American (2015)
- WHAC All-Conference selection
- WHAC All-Academic Team (2015)
- All WHAC Freshman Team (2012)
- Michigan Miss Volleyball Finalist (2010)
- Three-time All-State, All-Region & All-CAAC White Conference Team Selection
- Lansing State Journal Player of the Year (2010)
- Lansing State Journal Dream Team (2009)
- Chelsea is married to Adam Driscoll and they have two fur children, Tinley (a golden retriever) and Rivers (a golden retriever/border collie mix). Chelsea enjoys reading, binge-watching TV, running, pickleball, working out and eating food; but she loathes cooking.